In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interviewed Ryan Stewart, a prominent fractional marketing officer (CMO) and a seasoned expert in the world of multi-channel marketing strategy. With over a decade of experience in his toolkit, he specializes in helping clients build out cross-channel acquisition systems using a mix of owned, earned and paid tactics. Over the last 13 years he’s worked with companies like Target, Jeeter and Shopify to implement performance marketing campaigns.
Ryan has made it his mission to lead businesses towards unprecedented growth through this unique approach, and during our conversation, he generously shared the secrets behind his successful strategies.
In today’s complex marketing landscape, Ryan emphasized the vital role of a fractional CMO in steering your business towards success. He broke down the core elements of his 90-day approach that consistently delivers remarkable results. If you’re ready to revolutionize your marketing strategy and unlock unprecedented growth for your business, this episode is a must-listen. Ryan Stewart’s expertise and insights promise to redefine your approach to marketing in the digital age.
Questions I ask Ryan Stewart:
- [00:47] How do you define fractional CMO?
- [03:18] What are the main challenges for those attempting the fractional CMO model?
- [07:17] What is you cross-channel acquisition strategy?
- [11:13] Why is video an important part of your content strategy?
- [14:00] Where does AI fit in the content and strategic realm?
- [17:30] How deep into financials and metrics do you get before taking a client on?
- [19:01] What makes your method so different from others?
- [20:58] Are there any overlooked channels or platforms worth exploring?
- [22:02] Where can people learn more about your work?
More About Ryan Stewart:
Get Your Free AI Prompts To Build A Marketing Strategy:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
Connect with John Jantsch on LinkedIn
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the DeskTeam360
Desk team 360 is the #1, flat-rate, digital marketing integration team, that helps small businesses and marketing agencies with graphic, web design, and on-page marketing services.