In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interviewed Alyson Caffrey, the founder of Operations Agency and the co-creator of the operations simplified framework, which is aimed at streamlining the backend operations for digital and creative agencies. She is also the author of The Sabbatical Method: How to Leverage Rest and Grow Your Business. With a wealth of experience in helping agency owners find a balance between their work and rest, Alyson sheds light on how the Sabbatical Method can revolutionize the way marketing systems are handled.
Working less to achieve more is a paradigm shift in the traditional hustle culture, especially among agency owners in the marketing realm. Alyson Caffrey joins me to elucidate how the Sabbatical Method is transforming the marketing systems landscape. We delve into the concept of “systematic rest,” an innovative approach to interspersing work with adequate rest to not only prevent burnout but to significantly enhance productivity and creativity. By embracing the Sabbatical Method, agency owners are discovering a potent strategy to scale their business while reducing the hours they traditionally grind away, making the notion of working less to achieve more a reality.
Questions I ask Alyson Caffrey:
- [00:45] How does rest contribute to business growth?
- [02:31] Can you explain the framework you mentioned?
- [03:43] Is a long sabbatical the goal of your method?
- [05:44] How does your 90-day method alter established work habits?
- [08:28] Do founders grasp your concepts both logically and emotionally?
- [11:10] Can you explain the operation simplified hierarchy?
- [14:37] What daily habits do you recommend for gradual improvement?
- [18:54] How can one develop discipline in creating effective systems?
- [21:54] How should these changes be planned in quarterly planning?
- [24:37] Where can listeners connect with you or learn more?
More About Alyson Caffrey
Get Your Free AI Prompts To Build A Marketing Strategy:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
Connect with John Jantsch on LinkedIn
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the DeskTeam360
Desk team 360 is the #1, flat-rate, digital marketing integration team, that helps small businesses and marketing agencies with graphic, web design, and on-page marketing services.